Check out this Very Good Condition Ibanez YY10-SGS Yvette Young Signature in the rad Slime Green Sparkle finish. Super clean - was purchased new/demo model from Sweetwater and spent only a bit with its one owner. Includes a gigbag, trem arm and manual. Please note: there is a tiny neck pocket lacquer crack on the top side, and the neck has been shimmed (from factory) to ensure proper neck angle.
Here's what Ibanez has to say:
Ever since she came on to the scene, multi-instrumentalist Yvette Young has been breaking through the barriers and conventions of what was thought of as being possible on the electric guitar.
With her incredibly unique playing style, and the originality emanating from every note of her instrumental compositions by her band Covet, Yvette has truly taken the guitar world by storm. Utilizing a highly developed two-handed tapping technique, Yvette's guitar playing is instantly recognizable as it is immensely inspiring.
Playing off of that same inspiration, Yvette and Ibanez have teamed up to release the Ibanez Y2M, the Yvette Young signature model. Based on one of Yvette's custom Ibanez Talmans, the Y2M offers an opportunity for all guitarists everywhere to be inspired.
- Neck Type: YY / Maple neck
- Body: Alder
- Fretboard: Maple fretboard; Black dot inlay
- Frets: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 22
- Bridge: Wilkinson WV6-SB tremolo bridge
- String space: 10.8mm
- Nick pickup: Seymour Duncan Five Two (S) neck pickup
- Middle pickup: Seymour Duncan Five Two (S) middle pickup
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan Five Two (S) bridge pickup
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4C,5A,6F
- Strings: D'Addario EXL116
- String gauge: .011/.014/.018/.030/.042/.052
- Nut: Bone nut
- Hardware color: Chrome